A Note on 2014

Well, hello there. Long time, no see. I'm very disappointed to say that I have been very absent from this blog for a very long time. Let's just say that life has been crazy these last months.

However, among my new years' resolutions were two that I am extremely dedicated to: reading and blogging. I've missed blogging a whole bunch. But these last 5 months or so have been a whirlwind. In fact, this whole year has been exceptionally crazy.

While I haven't blogged a lot this year, Confessions of a Book Addict celebrated its first blog birthday. It also finally hit 100 followers on Blogger, which was probably one of the proudest moments of my blogging career. This year, I got to network with so many amazing people: bloggers, editors, authors. People that I never dreamed that I would be able to communicate with, let alone even be friends with.

On a more personal note, this year has been a series of ups and downs. While I've had some low moments in my life, I've also been extremely fortunate to celebrate some extraordinary moments this year. I started my senior year in high school. I became a QuestBridge Scholar. I was accepted to Vanderbilt University with a full ride scholarship.

It's been great.

Now, looking to 2015. This year, I hop,e will be even better. Filled with even more memorable moments.

So, here's to 2015. Here's to the friends, family, future memories, and, most importantly, the books.

-Halee

Labels: ,