Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the amazing girls over at The Broke and the Bookish.
Check out their post here.


It's no secret that 2015 was a pretty crappy year for reading and reviewing for me. I hardly read any new releases, which is extremely sad because so many amazing books came out last year. So, here's my list of 2015 books that I meant to read but never got around to:

  1. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
  2. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
  3. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
  4. The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett
  5. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
  6. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  7. The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
  8. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  9. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
  10. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
What books did y'all not get to in 2015?

Labels: , ,