Top Ten Resolutions I Have For 2016

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and Bookish.
Check out their TTT here.
Book/Blog Related

  1. I want to read more books! This year was a huge struggle for reading books. With graduating high school and starting college, I barely had any time in 2015 to read for pleasure. Even though I know college is super busy and hard, I need to make time for myself to read more.
  2. I want to finish several series that I've started, but have not finished. This one has been on my mind forever. I've started a shit ton of series, but haven't finished them, and I hate doing that. It feels so weird having not finished them.
  3. I want to start some new series. Because of my YA hiatus, I've missed out on a lot of series in 2015! There are so many new series that look amazing, but I just haven't gotten around to reading them.
  4. I want to be more dedicated to my blog. This one is going to be hard. It's not that I don't love my blog; I do. I love it and what it's evolved into. It's just that sometimes I get so busy with my school work and personal life, that I don't leave enough time for the things that I love doing the most, like reading and reviewing.
  5. I want to improve my writing. This doesn't just go for my blog. While I'm hoping that this year I will refine my blog writing style, I think I have it down pretty well. This is more directed to my other writing projects. I'm currently working on a multi-chapter Hunger Games fanfiction that I'm extremely excited about. I've also started a blog on Tumblr that consists of my other, non-Fandom related, writing.
Personal
  1. I want to continue my internet projects. Not only do I run this blog, I also write for The Fandom (an entertainment news website), write a multi-chapter Hunger Games fic, and run a blog for my personal writing. I loovvveee all the stuff that I do, so I hope 2016 will be a year for dedication to my projects
  2. I want to improve my mental and physical health. While I've experienced depression since my early middle school years, this year, I was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder and began taking medication to treat it. I'm hoping this year will be a year of stable mental health. Additionally, my physical health hasn't been all that great. I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome earlier this year, and I've always struggled with my weight. This year, I'm hoping that I will be able to somewhat treat my PCOS and get healthier in terms of my weight.
  3. I don't want to stress as much. Yeah, this one speaks for itself. I just don't want to be stressed out all the damn time.
  4. I want to increase my GPA. My GPA for my first semester of college was pretty good, but I want it to be even higher.
  5. I want to figure out my major and minor! When I started school, I thought I knew exactly what I wanted to major in, but that has since changed. I'm currently leaning towards a major in Political Science and a minor in American Studies, but who knows.

Labels: , ,